Monday, March 09, 2009

Acura Body Kits - The Key to Customization

I've long been a fan of Acuras. I remember when my best friend bought an Acura Integra. I thought he was a rock star. Little did I know, I had only seen the beginning. It wasn't long before that simple, plain looking Acura Integra would morph into a high performance, customized work of art.

The biggest transformation to the car came when my friend added a body kit. What a difference a body kit can make! Before the body kit, his biggest frustration with the car was the fact that so many other people at his college had Acura Integras. You really run into this with just about any Acura. The body kit really made his car stand out by giving it a very sporty and clean look that no one else had.

While I'm a big fan of buying a full body kit of one style, my buddy went another route. He chose to mix and match bumpers to really create his own custom look. I was apprehensive about this approach at first, but the end result put that to rest. The front bumper that he chose blended perfectly with the side skirts. The rear bumper was just a tiny bit more aggressive but gave the back end a high performance look that complimented the front end beautifully.

Once the body kit was installed, my friend's Acura went from "just another Acura Integra" to the only Acura that stood out at his college. People took notice when he drove onto campus as his bright red Integra was fully customized. His Acura Body Kit was a real one of a kind. He styled his car from the ground up, personalizing his car with the parts that he felt suited his personality.

They say that most people do not feel that their car reflects who they are. Well, if you feel this way about your ride, then it may be time to consider adding a body kit and creating that one of a kind look that you've always known you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment